IBAS provides confidential specialist advice with direct assistance for UK Directors and Commercial Business proprietors for business banking account disputes, business banking secured, unsecured lending and debt claim disputes.
A large percentage of businesses seeking IBAS assistance since 1992 had already survived 'start up' and prospered with personal assets being acquired. Those businesses grew into the next stages of development but further attempts at business expansion brought greater risk.
Bankers seize any opportunity to take control of a business and when owners lose control that is often the pivotal point for the loss of their personal assets later.
The perfect example of banker's taking control of businesses (for the bank's benefit) is the sale of SWAPS where banks 'fleeced' their customers to enable maximum profit for the bank.
If you're facing liquidation, receivership, threatened by bank business debt claim demands or Director's Personal Guarantee Debt Claim demands from Limited Company debts - IBAS experience and knowledge is crucial for any business with a business banking dispute.
IBAS website was launched in 1998 to help UK businesses with banking disputes.
see BBC Testimonial for IBAS in 1999 below
Your Money Not a moving account
- BBC 22/07/99
IBAS has featured on BBC TV, BBC TV News, ITV News, Meridian TV and Sky TV News since 1992 and also contributed banking editorials and business banking articles for the Sunday Times, Times, Daily Mail, Daily Express, Telegraph and Daily Mirror.
you need IBAS to help you because:
Banks and Bankers do not 'play fair'! IBAS protects you from the bank's often hostile intentions and actions.
Banks produce documents they will rely on for their legal claim on you - it's vital to know which documents they will hide.
Knowledge gained from many thousands of business banking agreements and contracts plus the Historical banking documentation & Historical Bank Regulators and regulatory ‘positions' from IBAS carrying out extremely detailed business banking case investigations - has provided our investigations team with the ability to ‘pick up’ unusual or abnormal banking acts or ‘procedures’.
The 'unusual aspects' alert us to the requirement for deeper forensic examination surrounding those ‘unusual aspects or procedures’.
Obtaining only bank information which the lender want you to have is not just 'sloppy' it is disastrous for you.
If you receive Poor/inadequate 'advice' your 'proposals to pay' can impact directly on your home.
Directors UK Bank Personal Guarantee Debt Claim Demands and the IBAS Christmas Warning Post
Christmas 2019 is fast approaching and Banks will use their normal 'holiday' strategy on legal claims.
- That means they will be already preparing their Christmas legal claims.
- Many are prepared deliberately to drop through your letterbox just before 'close of business' on Christmas Eve.
- Getting 'advice' for a Director's Personal Guarantee Debt Claim around Christmas and New Year is extremely difficult.
- Banks know that - whilst they have easy access to solicitors at all times their customers will not.
- Between Christmas Eve 2019 and 2nd or 3rd January 2020 is a normal holiday period for most in the UK.
- Therefore, good strategy (although extremely unfair) for banks to issue a claim ready for 'service' on Christmas Eve.
- The 'service' on you will be deliberately timed for maximum effect for the bank's benefit.
- The legal clock starts ticking once a claim is 'served' which puts the customer under extreme 'time' pressure.
Losing 10 days in the Christmas - New Year period doesn't help those with legal claims obtain help.
- Banks know that customers will be forced to react - which means many customers will also attempt a DIY response.
- Banks love DIY responses, as they know they will normally lead to the bank obtaining an 'easy judgement'.
- The customer just doesn't react at all and judgement is obtained by the bank by default.
- DIY responses miss possible defences which are effective legal arguments to avoid 'strike out'.
- We would suggest that anyone with a bank claim 'lurking' against them - obtains help.
- Do not get 'rushed' into answering a bank's legal claim without any help at Christmas.
Drop IBAS an email and we will explain what can be done.
Independent Banking Advisory Service (IBAS) - IBAS established in 1992 as a specialist business banking customer membership organization. IBAS assists, guides, advises Directors and UK business bank customers with corporate, commercial and business banking disputes, business banking account/loan account/mortgage account/security disputes, business banking debt claim disputes and Director's Personal Guarantee debt claim demand disputes.
Last modified: 16th November 2019